- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Mix all spices and store in an airtight container
- Add 1/2 tsp in 8oz. coffee (iced or hot)
- Add 1tsp. honey
- Add 1/4 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- Stir and enjoy!
Since I’ve eliminated dairy from my diet, I don’t drink as much coffee because I used to love cream in my coffee. So, now I have to get creative if I want to enjoy some coffee. Instead of paying $5 for a small chai tea latte at a local coffee shop, I’ve been enjoying this homemade recipe. Add more or less of honey, spice mix, and almond milk to the coffee, according to your liking. I think Nutmeg offers a bitter taste so I skimp on the recipe indication for this one. This recipe would also be delicious sprinkled over baked goods.
Take Two Tapas