Cucumber Watermelon Salad
Refrigerate all ingredients prior to making the recipe for refreshing taste on a hot day.
- 1/2 large watermelon (or 1 small) sliced and cubed
- 1/2 red onion, halved and sliced into thin half moons
- 1 handful mint, sliced thin
- 1/2 c. feta or to desired taste
- 3 Persian cucumbers, sliced and halved
- 2 tbsp. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1-2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. honey (optional)
- chop all ingredients as instructed
- gently fold in the dressing
- serve immediately and enjoy!