approximately 20-22 cupcakes
- 2.5 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 stick (1/2c.) room temperature vegan butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. full fat coconut milk
- sift 2.5 cups powdered sugar into a bowl
- in separate bowl, beat butter with a hand mixer for 1 min – just until the butter is creamy
- add vanilla to the butter and beat for another minute until smooth
- add 1/2 c. sifted powdered sugar at a time, beat until smooth and repeat
- once the mixture becomes too thick, add in 1tbsp of coconut milk at a time (I used 2 tbsp. but you may need more or less, no more than 4 tbsp. is required)
- use offset spatula to add to room temperature cupcakes and Enjoy!
I used M&M’s and Joe Joe’s (Trader Joe’s version of Oreos) to make the cupcakes into owls.