Chop apples and fold in cinnamon and sugar
- 1/2 c. oats
- 1 c. almond milk (I prefer unsweetened vanilla)
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 c. cinnamon/sugar apples
- 1/4 c. pecans
- 1 tsp. honey drizzle
- Add oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, and almond milk to a mason jar or Tupperware
- cover and place in fridge overnight (8hrs)
- top with apples, pecans, and honey drizzle
- I prefer to eat the oats cold but sometimes I will nuke them for 30-60sec.
- You can also choose to bake the apples ahead of time if you prefer them more tender. I like it crisp so I just add them on top.
- You could also add the apples overnight to the mixture so they soak up the juices.
- If you’re not an apple fan, fresh blueberries are an amazing substitute. The apples are nice for fall but choose your favorite fruit. It’s all gravy baby!